In order to install plugins in wordpress, you can go to admin panels of your wordpress site and click to Plugins > Add New.
- Using Admin Panel Search Options.
- Enter the plugin name to input box to search plugins. Choose plugins and click Install Now link.
- Make sure that you click on Activate the plugin, now you have installed the WordPress plugin. You would have to configure the settings to fit your needs.
- Using Upload Plugins button
If the plugin you want is not in the WordPress Plugin directory, then you can upload plugin zip file to wordpress site to install it.
- Firstly, you need to download zip file of the plugins from the source , then go to your WordPress admin panel. Click on Plugin » Add New. Then click on the Upload Plugins button. You will see screen like the picture below.
- Click Choose File and upload zip file of the plugin.
- After that, you should activate plugin via Activate Plugin link.