One-Click Demo Content Installation feature is a powerfull option in almost theme recently. This feature will allow user to import all demo content including widgets, theme settings and content with just one simple step. In order to install all demos, you should navigate to Theme Options > Demo and click Import button.
If importing process failed, please check all php configuration to ensure that your server settings match our requirements.
– Here is the general requirement for php configuration. Note: Below is minimum value for each variable.
- PHP 5.4 or higher.
- max_execution_time 180
- memory_limit 128M
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 32M
Here is some ways to check your server settings:
1. You can add this line phpinfo(); in bottom of file wp-content/themes/theme_name/functions.php file. After that, loading your homepage website you will see all needed information.
2. If you can’t do it, you can contact your host provider to check about it.
Some solutions if problem found:
- Try adding this line to your wp-config.php file:
- If you have access to your PHP.ini file, change the line in PHP.ini : memory_limit = 128M;
- If you don’t have access to PHP.ini try adding this to an .htaccess file: php_value memory_limit 128M;
- Contact your web host support or the person manage your server.
After that, you can go to Theme Options and turn on Compile Css option in Skin tab and click Save changes. If Theme Options can save normally, you can click import button to start installing demo content.